Monday 14 July 2014

Summer co-ords



Summer co-ords



Palm tree print












With summer in full swing and tropical print taking over the high street this season. Seriously it’s everywhere, skirts, dresses, trousers and co-ords. This is my first purchase(s) into the trend, I'm not really one for crazy colours so I went monochrome palm tree just to be safe. The top is from a depop seller (but I know it’s from Primark) and the shorts are from Fashion Union and they are a gorgeous silky materiel kept me nice and cool perfect for the summer. It’s not something I would usually wear but I plan to come out of my comfort zone this summer!  

Yes my garden is a mess!





Drop me a comment if you came from my Instagram 
Thanks for reading 









2 comments :

  1. Great look! Love the print!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I appreciate all the comments. :) Why not tweet me if you have a question @niki_neko