Tuesday 9 September 2014

Sleek Lethal Length Mascara






One coat:



Two coats:







First off, ignore the eyebrows I'm currently growing them out.

This is my first buy of sleek product, I will definitely need to explore their make up a bit more. I was really happy with the quality literally sleek and elegant, I love the whole square thing going on. 

I found the formula a bit rich and a little hard to apply without it clumping together but that may have been me doing it all in a hurry so will see if next time I use it its different.

I think for a high street brand its pretty good but it can't beat my Benifit They're real. 
I think next time I'm browsing make up I'll have a good look at sleek. 

Thank you for reading lovelys.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I appreciate all the comments. :) Why not tweet me if you have a question @niki_neko