Wednesday 15 January 2014

Beauty haul #When you go out for a few bits, end up buying a whole bag full?

Here we are again doing a haul this time only beauty products, a bit different from last time here where I did a random bunch of stuff. :)


As you can tell by the title of this haul, I only went into boots for one or two things and ended up with a few more. In my defence I have been saving up points on my boots card so decided to just go for it. I only went boots luckily as I was in a buy what you like mood, which is not good for the bank account!



 Admittedly the bag is not that big, also I don't know why I decided to take a picture of the bag but hay. :)


This is what I originally went in boots for, just general essentials like shower gel and tooth paste, I then remembered other bits I needed to grab. I find that I stick to a product that I like for months on end then find a product that I want to try out, don't know if that's a good or bad thing? The Herbal essences I have only really just discovered and I love what its doing to my hair, and recently I brought the beautiful ends conditioner and yeah it does leave my dry ends feeling good about themselves.
Products: Imperial leather Limited editions Bewitching shower cream, Oral-B pro-expert Whitening tooth paste, Herbal Essences Beautiful ends conditioner, Oral-B tooth brush, Femfresh Intimate hygiene Freshness wipes and 4 pack Quattro replacement blades.

Boots own product? Nothing wrong with that right? basically I'm a hairy persons and my shadow is getting really bad because I left it far too long! For those of you who may not know what shadow is its just lady moustache. I was using veet before but couldn't find it in boots or the Superdrugs store so this will do. :)
Soap&Glory heel Genius Foot cream. This is actually my second bottle I love it so much, you apply it before bed and wear a pair of cotton socks and in the morning your feet a) smells so good and b) feels amazing like you've just stepped out of a spa.
Now these are products I'm excited to use! 

Loreal Paris Gentle eye make-up remover, now if you remember one of my first blog posts, you will remember that I don't wear make-up very often and when I do its usually because I'm going out for the night ( you can read it here The make-up world ) with this I'm not wearing the eye make-up for a long period of time and getting it off is always a struggle and most often I just use facial wipes. I used my mums Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover as I heard and saw all the good reviews it had and obviously knew how much it was, but also heard that the Loreal make-up remover was a "dupe" for it, So I'm going to try it and make a commitment to wear some eye make-up even if its just to go out shopping.
And finally the last product today is the nails inc. London nail buffer. I was quite surprised to see nails inc. London products in boots, I didn't really think it was a well known brand and as you can see the only label on the packaging was the back and on the actual buffer its self  (If you didn't know the brand or how big it is you wouldn't look twice). I actually don't own a lot of nails inc. products, two to be precise this and a nail polish I got free with glamour mag. I would love to be able to afford to buy all there nail polishes but I can't see that happening. So I can't wait to use this next time I do my nails. :) Maybe I'll do a review?




 






That's all guys do feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you for reading. <3


5 comments :

  1. I do this ALL the time! Thankfully I'm temporarily living in germany so my advantage card is staying firmly in my purse, but I feel ya. I love soap and glory products, but have never used this cream (I normally use a cheapy wilkinsons one!), but I'll try it out next time I go for a boots splurge :) xx Rebecca - UK style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :) I just love Soap&glory products and it's doesn't smell wired like other feet products.
      So naughty but so tempting! :)

      Delete
  2. This happens to me quite often too! I have to reign myself in as much as possible hehe :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't help it, I try really hard to tell myself NO! :D xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading, I appreciate all the comments. :) Why not tweet me if you have a question @niki_neko