Thursday 10 April 2014

Baby we need some time alone.

                           We need to let it breath


So I'm sure that you guys haven't noticed (I know you have, dw) that I haven't posted in a good while, yeah sorry about that! I'm going to fill you in real quick.

So rewind back to the 20th of February where I posted This my supposedly first post in my first blog series, I had a good few ideas planned out and even when I was going to schedule them, but as always my plans changes and I knew I wasn't going to be able to finish any of them off.
And the obvious reason my plans changed is I started a new job. (yey me!) One that's not temporary and one that is non sociable hours. So time for writing blog posts decreased dramatically! As working late hours has a way of draining all of your energy and time!


But I will carry on blogging, you'll be pleased to know I'm sure?
Till next time. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I appreciate all the comments. :) Why not tweet me if you have a question @niki_neko